Monday 2 June 2014

Hanny's Bakery - markets

This page is all about Hanny's Bakery at markets. Whether I'm selling the Hanny's Bakery food range or the H.B design range. 

We Made This Market - Friends meeting house, Brighton.

Set up and run by a friend, Claudia Thomas, held a stall at their first market selling my lolly packs and lolly boards. 




Burgess Hill Garden Society - Christmas market

Made more craft items for this fayre, perfect time to for stocking fillers and small gifts. I made Christmas tea lights, seasonal bark pot-pourri pots, decorations and winter gingerbread houses. The gingerbread houses went down a storm with some lovely comments from the public.







Burgess Hill Garden Society - Spring market

Local Sussex market in Burgess Hill in March 2014. Sold a range of serving boards, jig boards and lolly boards. 






All my wood I source as best I can from the UK however if not all the wood I buy is guaranteed from sustainable forests. English Oak is my favourite hardwood to use but I also use Cedar, Beech and European Oak.

Camberwell Collective tea rooms - Maida Hill

Collaborating with Camberwell Collective as I'm a recent Camberwell graduate, Hanny's Bakery will be with CC every Saturday 10-3pm at the Maida Hill market. This relatively new market has just launched and has already been a great learning curve. Our stand is abit different to others around us and is something Hanny's bakery continues to help and be a part of. 



Pop down for a cuppa and cake every Saturday, Maida Hill Piazza, London W9 3EU.

We have tables and chairs to sit at made by members of Camberwell Collective as well as leather goods, ceramic ware and gifts as well as stunning prints. 



No comments:

Post a Comment